The “BB School” is a comprehensive training programme to develop and maintain specialized skills required onboard our fleet. The programme consists of the following
- Ship manoeuvring in simulator for ASD tugs and regularly drills
- BRM and communication.
- BB’s onboard leadership programme.
- Emergency preparedness and managing marine emergencies.
- Safety management and HSE standards and systems based on our “Operational Procedure Handbook” developed to standardize all tug and pilot boat operations.
- Training in HSE systems and procedures to develop a safety-first culture.
- Best practice rigging and use of towing gear.
The competence development programme is arranged through our crew management department with contribution from internal resources and external partners.